Nova Ordem Social
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Can you translate old Portuguese literature into English? I will pay you!

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Can you translate old Portuguese literature into English?  I will pay you! Empty Can you translate old Portuguese literature into English? I will pay you!

Mensagem por Moutinho Qua Ago 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello, I am studying Portuguese history. Most of the books written in English are not very informative therefore I have to seek out obscure literature. There are several documents that I have come across that seem interesting that I would like translated into English. Here is one example: Mario Saa - Portugal Cristão-Novo ou os Judeus na República http://aaargh.vho.org/fran/livres10/SAA.pdf

If anyone would like to try translating this for me, I am willing to pay you for your time. Thank you.

Moutinho
Iniciado
Iniciado

Pontos : 19
Reputação : 1

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Can you translate old Portuguese literature into English?  I will pay you! Empty Sure

Mensagem por ninguém_particular Qua Set 04, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello, I am new here but I would be happy to try to help. It seems that you posted this a long time ago but if you are still kicking around you can contact me via DMS (since I can't post my email).  :)

ninguém_particular

Pontos : 5
Reputação : 2

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo