Nova Ordem Social
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

British couple beaten in 'random' gang attack while on holiday in Portugal

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

British couple beaten in 'random' gang attack while on holiday in Portugal Empty British couple beaten in 'random' gang attack while on holiday in Portugal

Mensagem por Moutinho Ter maio 28, 2019 1:59 am

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/781419/portugal-holiday-brit-couple-beaten-random-attack

"Stuart Wood, 40, was so badly beaten by a random gang in January that he faced having his leg amputated.

He was on holiday with his wife Steph when he was set upon by a group of men, who broke his leg in multiple places.

Stuart also broke his collar bone, while Steph was pulled into an underground carpark and threatened.

She luckily escaped with just bruising.

Stuart told the Liverpool Echo: “We were on holiday in Portugal. We know the area very well because we’re always going out there.

“We were heading out to the hills for a walk with our dog. My wife had set off 10 minutes before me and we’d arranged to meet up at a nearby bridge.

Stuart added: “It was a random attack. There was no reason for it. I suspect it was a gang initiation but that's only speculation."
“When I got there, she was nowhere to be seen. I tried to find her, called her name and rang her, but it was radio silence.

“Then this gang of lads came out and attacked me. The main one, who caused me the most damage, came out between two cars and kicked my legs.

“That broke my leg and I landed on my shoulder which broke my collar bone. The ambulance and police took a while to turn up, so I’m lucky to even be here today.”

No one has been arrested in connection with the incident, which appeared to be random.

He spent a month in hospital recovering and was later flown to England where he was admitted to another hospital.

Since the incident, he has spent nine weeks in a wheelchair, two weeks using a zimmer frame and is now on crutches.

The off-shore worker will attempt Liverpool’s Rock n Roll half marathon tomorrow in a message of defiance.

He’ll hobble the first mile on crutches before likely finishing in his wheelchair.

Stuart is raising money for Victim Support. He said: “I chose to raise money for Victim Support because I wanted to help support other victims of crime.

“I know now just how badly people can be impacted, both mentally and physically.”

Moutinho
Iniciado
Iniciado

Pontos : 19
Reputação : 1

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

British couple beaten in 'random' gang attack while on holiday in Portugal Empty Re: British couple beaten in 'random' gang attack while on holiday in Portugal

Mensagem por Mário Machado Ter maio 28, 2019 8:34 am

Que boa publicidade para o nosso país....
Mário Machado
Mário Machado
Admin

Pontos : 3008
Reputação : 307

http://www.novaordemsocial.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo